Audit of retail sales of medicinal products (sell-out) includes the information about the retail sales of medicinal products in the pharmacies (dispensing drugs to purchasers) in detail as to SKU, with maximum filling of information.
It covers 85 regions of the Russian Federation with detailed information about the MTUs (minimal territorial units). A minimal territorial unit is a region of the subject of the Russian Federation / a district of a city of federal significance (such as Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Sevastopol). It has a representative sample for each region and for the Russian Federation as a whole (more than 15,000 pharmacy institutions of various types).
The database is formed on a monthly basis, on the 28th day of the month following the reporting month.
The database includes the following information fields for each sku:
- Trade name
- Description of the medicinal product (form of release + dosage + packaging)
- Pharmaceutical form and presentation
- ATC WHO
- Dietary supplements / drug
- OTC or RX characteristics
- The owner of the registration certificate
- Federal benefits, if any
- Regional benefits, if any
- ATC Epharma