The geomarketing of pharmacy institutions includes coordinate dimensioning of address database of pharmacies, with an option of working out the details to a minimal territorial unit.
The geomarketing of pharmacy institutions includes the following options:
- Coordinate dimensioning of address database of pharmacies, with an option of working out the details to a minimal territorial unit (street).
- Calculation of qualitative and quantitative characteristics in conjunction with the territory (choice by parameters, display both on the map and in tabular form)
- The calculation by sales outlets helps study the market in terms of geolocation (from the federal level to the MTU)
- Certification of pharmacy chains, brands of pharmacy chains, individual pharmacies.
Options of tabular reports
- Register of the legal entities: TIN, a legal entity belonging to a pharmacy chain or an individual pharmacy;
- Register of pharmacy institutions: the full address of the pharmacy with the option of displaying the pharmacy’s category (ABC analysis), belonging to a legal entity or chain, brand and other quality characteristics;
- Presence of the pharmacy chain in the subject of Federation: the list of pharmacy chains in the context of the subjects of Federation;
- Chains / individual pharmacies: the share of chain and individual pharmacies in the context of the subjects of Federation;
- Sales report: a comprehensive report of the quantitative performance of the pharmacy segment.