The monitoring of public procurement and express-tenders includes the information on the placed government procurement orders. The main advantage of the database is the speed of displaying the information (the update occurs online, upon processing / inserting new information).
The monitoring of public procurement and express tenders includes the information on all the purchases of medicines to ensure public needs in accordance with Federal Law # 44-FZ dated 04/05/2013 On the contract system in the procurement of goods, works, and services to ensure state and municipal needs, and with the Federal Law dated 07/18/2011 # 223-FZ On the procurement of goods, works, services by certain types of legal entities.
To form the database, the information is automatically downloaded from the site zakupki.gov.ru (new.zakupki.gov.ru) in the non-stop mode.
The information about new tenders is loaded into the system every hour. All automatically downloaded information is reflected in the express database.
To ensure complete data capturing, the following platforms are also used: Sberbank tender system_AST, the United Electronic Trading Platform, the All-Russian Electronic Trading System (Zakaz RF), the Electronic Marketplace of Russia (the RTS Tender), the Electronic Trading Platform of the State Purchase (ETF of MICEX), trades 223.
The database contains the following fields and criteria:
- Federal District
- Administrative territorial unit
- Purchase number : unique purchase number corresponding to the site number zakupki.gov.ru
- Type of the Federal Law (44-FZ or 223-FZ)
- Method of purchase: the method of placing the purchase (request for quotations, electronic auction, etc.)
- Name of the site: Name of the Internet website
- Site address: The address of the Internet website
- Name of the purchase: The name of the purchased product corresponding to its name on the website
- Procurement stage: procurement status (Submission, Procurement is completed, etc.). This parameter is updated according to the status on the website
- Application date: date of the purchase order placement on the website
- Date of completion: date of the auction in electronic form or the date of opening of envelopes of requests for quotations
- Application submission deadline
- Purchase link: link to the purchase on the website
- Date of delivery of goods or completion of work or schedule of services: deadline for delivery of goods, as indicated on the website
- Lot number
- Initial contract price: initial (maximum) purchase price
- Source of financing: means of financing the purchase
- The name of the purchased goods: the description of the goods to be shipped, as indicated when placing the purchase in the General Information section. After checking by the operator, the information is replaced with a description from the enclosed documents, containing the fullest description of the goods
- Full name of the organization: full name of the organization placing the purchase order
- The abbreviated name of the organization is the short name of the organization placing the purchase order
- Link to the organization: a link to the register of organizations on zakupki.gov.ru
- OGRN (Primary state registration number) code: the OGRN code of the organization
- TIN: TIN of the organization that places the purchase
- KPP (Tax registration code): KPP of the organization placing the purchase
- Registration address: the address of registration of the organization placing the purchase
- Postal address: postal address of the organization placing the purchase.
- E-Mail: e-mail of the organization placing the purchase
- Website: the name of the site of the organization placing the purchase
- Contact person: the representative of the organization placing the purchase
- Quantity: the quantity of the goods specified in the description of the purchase
- Unit of measure: the unit of measure specified in the procurement description
- Amount: total amount of the purchase of the goods
The information about the new tenders is uploaded into the system every hour. All the information that is automatically uploaded is reflected in the database.
The specified information is processed and verified by an operator, for correct filling of the name of the goods to be purchased. The new and changed information appears with subsequent updates in the Express database of State purchases of drugs in the Russian Federation.
The information can be retrieved by date, region, purchasing company details, and by keywords in the fields Purchase name and/or Name of the goods procured.