Monitoring of public procurement. Contracts includes the categorized information on government procurement contracts entered in the register of government contracts.
Monitoring of public procurement. Contracts includes the information on procurement contracts for supplies of medicinal products to meet the public needs in accordance with Federal Law # 44-FZ dated 04/05/2013 On the contract system in the procurement of goods, works, and services for meeting state and municipal needs, and with Federal Law # 223-FZ dated 07/18/2011 On the procurement of goods, works, and services by certain types of legal entities.
Territorial division: Federal District, Regions, Urban Districts and municipal districts.
- Complete information on the procurement and contract: Purchase number, Contract number, Nature of procurement, Procurement phase, Procured goods, Financing
- The dates of procurement procedures
- The deadline for the delivery of goods or the completion of work (indicating the period and the frequency)
- Link to the purchase
- Full information about Customers and Recipients,
- Results of bidding and information about the Supplier
- Information about the goods being procured: Trade name, Brand, Description of the product (presentation + dosage + packaging), INN, Manufacturer, Packager
- Other characteristics of the drug (ATC Epharma, ATC WHO, OTC or RX, etc)
The main purpose of the database is to provide the data for analyzing the structure of public procurement of medicinal products.